Bmc Timemachine One Neon Red/Black Small
Years of studying the needs of multi-sport athletes, combined with repeated aerodynamic refinements, have made the Timemachine the benchmark for triathlon-specific equipment. With superior tube shaping, maximum component integration, and an extensive rider positioning system, the Timemachine is tailor-made for triathletes.
- p2p x subA: The formula for high-performance cycling – Position-to-Perform maximizes the adjustability of your riding position while SubA innovation creates an incredibly fast frame profile.
- Capable of creating 71°- 81° effective seat tube angles
SUBA AERO HINGE-FORK
- Fully integrated 3rd generation hinge-fork ensures a lean frontal profile, seamlessly integrated brake calipers, and a revolutionary, new cockpit mounting system that promotes both form and function.
- The Integrated covers optimize the airflow around calipers and rotors improving aerodynamic performance on the Teammachine 01 Disc.
INTEGRATED FUEL OPTIONS
- A rear-mount equipment storage box, toptube fuel box mounts, and downtube dual-mount bottle cage options add up to a dedicated triathlon weapon.
Frame Timemachine Carbon with Vmax Aero Design and P2P Positioning SyStem, P2P Dual-Mount Aeropost Configuration, Internal Di2 Battery Mount, Rear Storage Box, Sliding Dropouts
Fork Timemachine Carbon with Vmax Aero Design, Hinge Design
Rims Shimano WH-RS100, 24mm
Hubs Shimano WH-RS100
Tires Vittoria Zaffiro Pro, 25mm
Bottom Bracket PF86
Crankset Shimano 105 53-39T
Shifters Shimano Dura Ace Bar End
Front Derailleur Shimano 105
Rear Derailleur Shimano 105
Cassette/Freewheel Shimano 105 11-30T
Chain Shimano 105
Brakes Shimano 105 Direct Mount
Handlebars Profile WING 10a Basebar / Sonic Ergo 35A Aerobar
Stem BMC RSM01
Seatpost Timemachine Carbon V-Max Aero Seatpost, 62mm Offset Adjustment, P2P Dual-Mount Aeropost Configuration (Triathlon & Time Trial)
Saddle Fizik Mistica Mg
Pedals Sold separately