Menu

USD
Free Shipping on Orders $100+ (Except Bikes) $75 Flat Rate Shipping on Specialized Bikes(Electric Bikes Excluded)
BROOKS Brooks Catamount Running Shoes Men's
$160.00 Excl. tax
Add to cart
BROOKS Brooks Catamount Running Shoes Men's
BROOKS
(0)

BROOKS Brooks Catamount Running Shoes Men's

$160.00 Excl. tax
In stock
4 Business Day
  • Bike Repair Services
  • Retul Bike Fitting Service
  • Custom Cycling Clothes
  • Bike Trade In

Product description

The New Balance Fresh Foam 880 v12 bring news regarding the configuration of this prestigious model. The novelties are found mainly in the midsole, although we will also see modifications in the upper and in the sole.

They are the ideal shoes to complete long and demanding workouts, providing comfort, protection and flexibility. Designed to ride at slow paces and for runners of medium build (up to 80kg).

UPPER

In the upper, the designers have opted for a more breathable and lightweight Jacquard fabric, thus increasing comfort.

The design is still similar to its predecessor, but this time we find reinforcements in the heel and in the middle area.

HALF SOLE

The highlight of this shoe is the mix of compounds in the midsole. New Balance has chosen to use its two most cutting-edge technologies in this area for the first time.

In 70% of the midsole we find the Fresh Foam X and in the remaining 30% the FuelCell has been incorporated, which is found specifically in the metatarsal area.

This translates into greater reactivity, dynamism and comfort.

SOLE

The sole is similar to its predecessors, although its distribution and flexibility cuts have been modified.

In addition, the Blown Rubber is distributed throughout the sole, thus guaranteeing greater traction, grip and resistance to wear.

This sole will guarantee us great durability over the kilometers, in addition to improving traction and grip in trail areas or broken terrain.

Specifications

EAN Code
195394034653

Reviews

0/5
0 stars based on 0 reviews
0 reviews
Any questions about this product?
Or do you need any help ordering? Feel free to get in touch with us at [email protected] or Call us to +17865182000. We're happy to help!

Related products

Any questions about this product?
Or do you need any help ordering? Feel free to get in touch with us at [email protected] or Call us to +17865182000. We're happy to help!

Recently viewed

Specifications

EAN Code
195394034653
0/5
0 stars based on 0 reviews
0 reviews

Available in store

Online and in-store prices may differ
Last updated: Today at 15:31
Credit Card
Choose your language
Choose your currency
$

Recently added

Total excl. tax
$0.00
0
Compare
Start comparison

Review BROOKS Brooks Catamount Running Shoes Men's

This product has been added to your cart
Please accept cookies to help us improve this website Is this OK? Yes No More on cookies »