Electra Townie 7D Eq Step Thru 26' Arctic Blue
Lucky number 7 means gears a-plenty for most general riding. With a Shimano 7-speed derailleur, powerful front and rear linear-pull brakes and Electra’s Flat Foot Technology, the Townie 7D is the best-selling bike in the U.S.
- The Original EQ comes fully equipped with Hub Dynamo powered front and rear bright LED lights and painted fenders to protect from the elements.
- Schwalbe Big Apple 26" tires with a puncture-resistant casing roll smooth and stable over most surfaces.
- Linear-pull brakes help control your roll with easy-stopping.
- Enjoy the ride on our cushy, ergonomic and shock absorbent elastomer saddle.
- Enjoy as-is, or personalize your ride with Electra accessories and make it your own with fenders, a basket or bell.
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
Frame 6061-T6 aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology
Fork Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
Headset 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
Rims Double-wall alloy 24" / 26" × 32h painted w/ machined sidewalls (select models)
Hubs Front: Shimano Nexus Dynamo, 32h
Rear: Alloy low flange 32h w/ QR
Tires 26": Schwalbe Big Apple 26" x 2.00" w/ puncture-resistant Kevlar® guard casing and reflective stripe 24": Schwalbe Big Apple 24" x 2.00" w/ puncture-resistant Kevlar® guard casing and reflective stripe
Crankset Forged alloy 170 mm (160 mm on 24") w/ steel 44t chainring w/ double chainguards
Bottom Bracket Sealed cartridge 68 mm/118 mm
Chain KMC Z7 nickel plated
Rear Derailleur Shimano TX-35 7-speed
Cassette/Rear Cogs Shimano 7-speed 14-34t
Shifters Shimano Revo 7-speed twist w/ optical gear display
Handlebars Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise
Tape/Grips Electra hand-stitched
Stem Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 80 mm extension
Brakes Front/rear: cold-forged alloy linear-pull
Saddle Ergonomic w/ shock-absorbing elastomers
Seat Post Alloy 27.2 mm × 350 mm
* Subject to change without notice.