If you are looking for performance:
- Look for light, flexible and moisture-wicking fabrics that help prevent chafing and irritation as you move.
If you want to ride in winter:
- Consider a Layer for unpredictable weather with tank tops and zip-up jackets
- Biking apparel designed with a weather-resistant finish.
- Choose cold-weather gear, like gloves leg and arm warmers.
If you want to ride safely:
- Pick up cycling clothing with vibrant colors and designed with reflective elements.
If you are taking on mountain or cruising
- Choose apparel designed with UV ray-blocking fabric for extra protection from the sun.