Bike Maintenance Services
Bike maintenance services are essential to keep your bike in good condition and ensure it is safe to ride. Here are some common bike maintenance services:
Cleaning and lubrication: Regular cleaning and lubrication of your bike's chain, gears, and other moving parts can help prevent wear and tear and ensure a smooth ride.
Tune-up: A tune-up involves adjusting the bike's brakes, gears, and other components to ensure they are working properly. This can also include replacing worn-out parts and tightening loose bolts.
Wheel truing: Over time, bike wheels can become out of true or warped, causing the bike to wobble or shake. Wheel truing involves adjusting the spokes to bring the wheel back into proper alignment.
Tire replacement: Worn-out or damaged tires can cause the bike to handle poorly and increase the risk of accidents. Replacing the tires when needed can help ensure a safe and comfortable ride.
Brake adjustment/replacement: Properly functioning brakes are critical for safe riding. Adjusting or replacing brake pads and cables can ensure that your bike stops smoothly and quickly.
Suspension service: If your bike has suspension components, such as forks or shocks, they may require periodic servicing to ensure they are working properly and providing a smooth ride.
It's important to have your bike serviced regularly, especially if you ride frequently or in challenging terrain. Regular maintenance can help prevent costly repairs down the line and keep your bike running smoothly for years to come.
As the leading bike shop in Miami, we pride ourselves on being your go-to experts for bike repair. When you bring your bicycle to No Boundaries Sport Stores, you can expect top-notch customer service along with a thorough and accurate assessment of your bike's maintenance or repair needs. We'll provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate and complete all necessary work in a fast and reliable manner, regardless of whether it's a minor adjustment or a major overhaul.
Our team of highly skilled mechanics is among the best in the industry, and we are committed to providing them with ongoing training and education. At No Boundaries Sport Stores, we take the time to get to know you and your bike, and we're dedicated to helping you make the best decisions for your cycling needs. When it comes to bike repair, you can trust that your ride is in good hands with us.
When your bike needs a tune-up?
Bicycles generally need a tune-up at least once a year, but the frequency of tune-ups can depend on factors such as the amount and type of use, the terrain and weather conditions, and the age and condition of the bike. Here are some common signs that your bike may need a tune-up:
- Difficulty shifting gears: If you're having trouble shifting gears smoothly or your bike is skipping gears, it may be time for a tune-up.
- Squeaky or noisy brakes: If your brakes are making a lot of noise or they're not as responsive as they used to be, you may need to have them adjusted or replaced.
- Worn tires: If your tires are worn or damaged, it's time to replace them. Additionally, if you're experiencing frequent flat tires, it may be time for new tires or a tune-up.
- Loose or worn parts: Over time, various parts of your bike can become loose or worn, such as the chain, pedals, or handlebars. If you notice any wobbling or rattling while riding, it's a sign that your bike needs attention.
- Creaking or other unusual sounds: Any unusual noises from your bike could be a sign of an underlying issue that needs to be addressed.
If you're unsure whether your bike needs a tune-up, it's always a good idea to bring it to No Boundaries Sport Stores for a FREE inspection. No Boundaries Sport Stores Locator
Bike Care Menu:
Wash and Lube $35
- Wash and Lube (we will only clean your bike)
Tune up $79
- Wheels off wash and lube
- Drivetrain degrease
- Gear adjustments
- Brake adjustment (hydraulics are an additional $40 per brake starting)
- Minor wheel trueing (external nipples/spoke only)
- Tape installation additional $14.99
- Tire installation additional $9 labor per tire (tubeless +$20 labor per tire excludes valves/liquid/tape)
- No parts are included
- • Complete teardown
- Brake bleeding
- Brake adjustments
- Drivetrain adjustments
- Bottom bracket service
- Headset service
- Rear derailleur service
- New cables/housings for mechanical brakes/drivetrain (extra cost for hydraulics/electronic)
- Any labor related to the installation of new cassette, chains, chainrings, tires, or handlebar tape
- Wheel hub service (+$50 per wheel)
We also offer:
- Flat Repair
- Chain Installation
- Derailleur Adjustment
- Bar Tape Installation
- True Wheels
- Brake Installation
- Brake Adjustment
- Brake Bleeding
- Bike Packing
- Custom Bike Building