- Customer service from 09:00 to 20:00
As you push yourself towards your fitness goals, you need a partner that you can count on, and we're happy to say that the Sirrus Sport fits the bill.
It's constructed from a durable, reliable, and lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum, and it features a bombproof assortment of components, like a Shimano Sora rear derailleur and powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes that are sure to get the job done.
Sprinkle in some added comfort from our proven Body Geometry components, like the grips and saddle, and a Fitness geometry that lives in the sweet spot between comfort and performance, and you have a bike that'll always be ready to go when it comes time to sweat.
- Working with our Body Geometry team, we designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The A1 SL Premium Aluminum construction pairs weight savings with rugged durability, while the rack, fender, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package.
- The lightweight FACT carbon fiber fork provides a smooth, responsive ride, while the Plug + Play fender mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting fenders.
- The durable two-piece crankset will keep you pedaling for miles and miles to come.
BOTTOM BRACKET BSA for 24mm spindle
CHAIN KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
CRANKSET 2-piece, solid forged arms, 24mm spindle, steel chainrings w/ chainguard
SHIFT LEVERS microSHIFT, 9-speed
FRONT DERAILLEUR microSHIFT R9, 9-speed, 31.8mm clamp
CASSETTE Shimano Sora, 9-speed, 11-34t
REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Sora, 9-speed
FORK Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play rack & fender mounts
SADDLE Specialized Canopy Sport, steel rails, 155mm
SEAT BINDER Bolt-type, 31.8mm
SEATPOST Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
HANDLEBARS Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
STEM Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
FRONT HUB Alloy, Center Lock™ disc, loose ball bearing, 100mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
REAR HUB Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
INNER TUBES Presta, 48mm valve
SPOKES Stainless, 14g
RIMS 700C disc, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width, disc-specific
FRONT TIRE Specialized Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60TPI, wire bead w/ Black Belt protection, 700x32mm
REAR TIRE Specialized Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60TPI, wire bead w/ Black Belt protection, 700x32mm
FRONT BRAKE Tektro HD-R310, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, Shimano RT10 Center Lock™ 160mm
REAR BRAKE Tektro HD-R310, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, Shimano RT10 Center Lock™ 160mm
PEDALS Specialized Fitness platform, alloy
FRAME Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Read or write a review