It seems easy to choose a shoe for walking or running but we are all different and moreover too many different kinds of feet exist, and therefore there are too many experiences and brands to choose from.
Every day we see how our customers have to try on too many brands and too many kinds of shoes because we want to help you to select the best, most durable, attractive and comfortable shoes for you!
For that reason, we want to give you some BASIC tips for your selection
- Shoe length: there should be about ½ inch or one thumb’s width between the end of the longest toe and the end of the shoe.
- Socks: Try it on with your regular socks, avoiding those made of synthetic materials
- Try both: Put on both shoes and walk with them. Explore how they feel in both static and dynamic positions
- Listen to your body: Your body talks. The shoe MUST fit comfortably around your feet. You have to feel that it is not too narrow or too wide.
- Choose with the most important criteria FOR YOU: If you are undecided between two or more possibilities, use criteria like: do they adjust to your necessities, fit comfortably and are the correct size. Then think about whether you like the colors and the looks. If you know the brands because you have used them before, and you had a great experience, don’t hesitate.
For runners, there are other important factors that you have to consider when you are choosing your shoes like categories, materials, your running mechanics and the types of running shoes. But relax, No Boundaries Sport Team will always be happy and ready to support you to choose the best shoe to conquer your goals with satisfaction.